Musician and Talent Scout
Coffee. Fix 126
Address: 126 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3PJ
Tel: 020 7739 7829
* I've just recently started going here. Amazing coffees, and they also do white hot chocolates.
Brunch. The Albion
Address: 2-4 Boundary Street, Shoreditch, London E2 7DD
Tel: 020 7729 1051
* When there's the need for a late breakfast after a big night, I go here for a Full English. The black pudding is the softest, and I order their amazing (coconut-soya-banana-green tea and vanilla) smoothies.
Lunch. Cay Tre
Address: 42-43 Dean Street, London W1D 4PZ
Tel: 020 7317 9118
* Works for lunch or dinner - order the wild shrimp summer rolls, and salt + pepper squid.
Address: 69 Rivington Street, The City, London
Tel: 020 7729 2000
* Best for books on art, fashion, graphic design and architecture.
Address: 32 Rivington St, London EC2A 3LX
Tel: 020 7749 0478
* There's a really special piece of art there by Damien Hirst - of a cow. I get their steak every time.
Address: 66-70 Brewer St, London W1F 9UP
Tel: 0207 292 3518
* Go downstairs. Order the Negroni.
Burger. Burger Bear
Address: Old St (Food Market Space)
* This place is a stall only for the moment - by Old St. Though you can ring up and order for delivery around central London. I can't even count the amount of times I've had a burger around the world this year, and thought how much better Burger Bear does it. Get the Angry Burger (with jam bacon)
Address: 5 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA
Tel: 07850 383178
* This is my local, just down the street. I spend far too much time here when I'm in London. They have my favourite bourbon Buffalo Trace, which not many bars serve.
Hotel. K West
Address: Richmond Way, London W14 0AX
Tel: 020 8008 6600
* Before I moved to London I was living in Liverpool – I'd stay here on the London tour dates. I've met some legends in their bar.
Start up. Check On
* Two northern boys cooking great food in great venues. Exciting pop-up food company with really interesting, delicious dishes.
Photography: Damian Weilers
Art Direction: Beatrice Hurst